Last updated
27 Feb 2022

Who is your landlord?

My home is not a council house but is managed on behalf of the council. How do I answer?

If your home is managed by an organisation/company on behalf of the council, please select 'Council (Local Authority) or Housing Association/Registered Social Landlord'.

I am a member of a housing co-op. How do I answer?

Select 'Council (Local Authority) or Housing Association/Registered Social Landlord'.

Why is this question asked?

Responses to this question will help central and local government to:

  • assess changes in housing demand
  • allocate resources
  • review and develop housing plans and policies.

Information on who your landlord is will help build a picture of the way housing is used.

How do I answer this question?

Select one option only.

Who should answer this question?

The householder or joint householder should answer this question.

Is this page useful?

Do not include personal information or contact information. Please note that we will not respond directly to any feedback sent from this page. We will use this information to improve our service.